Attending a concert by the renowned country group Zac Brown Band is sure to be a memorable experience filled with great music. However, an important question remains – what should you wear to fit the vibe of their show while staying comfortable? When choosing an outfit for a Zac Brown Band concert, the most critical factors to consider are comfort, weather, and incorporating country flair.
Casual, weather-appropriate clothing is recommended to allow you to relax and enjoy the show. For women, this can include a simple black t-shirt with jeans and boots or a western-inspired dress paired with cowboy boots. Men can keep it simple with a tight black t-shirt and jeans or lean into the country style with a button-down. Accessorizing with statement pieces like stoned necklaces, cowboy hats, bandanas, and Zac Brown Band merchandise can add personality.
Footwear is key when you’ll be on your feet dancing and singing along. While thigh-high boots add country style, sneakers or Crocs offer maximum comfort. Ultimately, choose pieces that reflect your personal taste while considering the venue and weather. Feel confident and comfortable to fully immerse yourself in the live Zac Brown Band experience.
With these fashion tips in mind, you’ll be ready to two-step the night away in both style and comfort. So grab your cowboy boots and get ready for a foot-stompin’ good time at the show!
Outfit Ideas for Women
- Simple black t-shirt or graphic teeA basic t-shirt in a dark color like black or gray is a concert staple. It pairs well with almost anything and allows you to focus on accessorizing. Go for a slim fit, crew neck tee or add some interest with a v-neck or graphics.
- Floral blouseA floral top adds a feminine touch perfect for a Zac Brown Band show. Tuck a flowy floral blouse into some high-waisted jeans or denim shorts. Look for a lightweight material that will be comfortable in a crowd.
- Band t-shirt or merchandiseShow your Zac Brown pride by sporting a band t-shirt or other merchandise from their catalog. Tuck into bottoms or tie it up for a cropped look. Merch is a classic concert choice.
- Cropped tank topA cropped tank is a cute option, ideal for hot outdoor concerts. Look for breathable fabrics like cotton or modal, and pair with high-waisted bottom for a flattering fit.
- Off-the-shoulder peasant topAn off-the-shoulder peasant blouse adds romance to your concert outfit. Seek out breezy materials like cotton or rayon for optimal comfort. Tie up the hem for a cropped effect or leave it loose.
- Blue or black jeansYou really can’t go wrong with classic blue or black jeans at a Zac Brown Band show. Aim for a slim cut, stretch fabric, and either a mid or high rise depending on your preference. Dark washes pair perfectly with most tops.
- Denim or leather skirtHave fun with your look by spicing up basic jeans with a denim or leather skirt instead. Mini and midi options work well. Finish the outfit with boots or sneakers.
- Denim shortsAnother alternative to basic jeans is always-in-style denim shorts. Fray the hem for a concert-ready look. Avoid ultra short lengths, which can be uncomfortable when dancing and sitting on bleachers.
- High-waisted printed pantsMake a statement with brightly patterned pants in prints like floral, tribal, or abstract. Look for lightweight, flowy fabrics that are ideal for summer concerts. Pair with crop tops to show off the high waist.
- Floral sundressA breezy floral sundress encapsulates that carefree summer vibe. Look for adjustable straps, a defined waist, and a twirl-worthy skirt. Pair with simple sandals or sneakers.
- Tiered maxi dressA flowy tiered maxi dress keeps you cool and comfortable on hot summer days. Look for lightweight fabrics like cotton or modal that won’t cling. Dress it up with wedges or down with flats.
- Slip midi dressFor an effortlessly chic look, opt for a silky slip midi dress. Neutral shades work well for day or night shows. Add a denim jacket and booties to finish off the outfit.
- Western inspired dressTap into your inner cowgirl with a Western inspired dress featuring details like ruffled sleeves, fringe, embroidery, or bold patterns. Just add cowboy boots!
- Jean jacketA denim jacket is a country music staple. Opt for a light wash and sleeves you can roll up. Cropped versions work well with dresses and high-waisted bottoms.
- Leather moto jacketBiker jackets are edgy yet versatile for concerts. They’ll retain structure in a crowd. Look for supple leather or vegan versions. Black matches any outfit.
- Patterned kimonoAn open-front kimono adds striking patterns like florals or paisleys over basic tees and tanks for an elevated look. Light fabrics like rayon or chiffon won’t overheat.
- Fringe duster cardiganTap into boho country vibes with an oversized fringe duster, ideal for nighttime concerts and chilly environments. Layer it over slip dresses, jeans, and tanks.
- Cowboy bootsChannel your western spirit with a pair of cowboy boots to complete your concert getup. Go for leather or suede in traditional shades like brown, tan, or black.
- SneakersIf comfort is key, choose simple sneakers like Converse, Vans, or classic white leather pairs. Stick to low-top or slip on styles that are easy to get on and off.
- Flat sandalsBeat the heat with flat sandals like Birkenstocks, Tevas, or gladiator styles. They’ll keep you cool and let you comfortably traipse around the venue and lawn areas.
- EspadrillesBreezy espadrilles add a boho touch to any outfit. Try classic canvas pairs or ones with fun embroidery or patterns. The lightweight soles are perfect for long concerts.
- Cowboy hatTop your ensemble off with a cowboy hat for an authentic ranch hand look. Felt or straw styles will hold up well in rowdy concert settings.
- BandanaUse a bandana to tie back hair, wrap around your neck, or tie to your belt loops or purse. Pick bright colors and unique paisons to liven up basic outfits.
- SunglassesDon’t forget your sunnies! Keep your eyes shaded with styles like aviators, wayfarers, or vintage-inspired pairs. Go for practical plastic frames and lenses.
- Hoop earringsSmall or medium sized hoop earrings add polish without being distracting. Look for lightweight materials like bamboo that won’t pinch or droop.
- Statement necklaceBig, bold necklaces are an easy way to take your outfit up a notch. Wood, leather, chunky chains, pendants, and natural stones all work for day or night.
- Crossbody bagA hands-free crossbody bag will let you dance freely without worrying about your belongings. Go for compact styles from brands like Fjallraven or Herschel.
Outfit Ideas for Men
- Band t-shirtGents can also show their Zac Brown pride by sporting a band tee. Go for a comfy, broken-in shirt you don’t mind getting sweaty.
- Simple v-neck teeA basic v-neck tee in neutral colors like black, white, or gray makes for a classic concert choice. The v-neck flatters most body types.
- Button-down shirtChoose a short-sleeve button down in a fun print or texture like chambray for a stylish look. Just don’t button it all the way to the top!
- Hawaiian print shirtEmbrace the island vibes with a Hawaiian shirt featuring tropical prints. Just leave it unbuttoned with a tank underneath.
- Tank topWhen it’s hot, a cotton tank is a smart option to keep cool while displaying your guns. Look for moisture-wicking athletic brands if you’ll be sweating.
- MerchandiseLike the ladies, guys can also sport Zac Brown merch. Go for tees, tanks, or baseball caps to rep your favorite band in comfort.
- Blue jeansCrisp dark wash or medium wash jeans are suave yet comfortable for concerts. Aim for just a bit of stretch for flexibility while dancing.
- Cargo shortsTactical cargo shorts with pockets galore provide ample storage space for your phone, wallet, keys and more concert necessities.
- ChinosLightweight cotton chinos are a notch above jeans in the style department. Pair them with any of the tops suggested above for a put-together look.
- Denim jacketA well-fitting denim trucker jacket gives off a relaxed vibe and provides an extra layer for changing temps. Keep sleeves rolled for a concert-ready look.
- Bomber jacketBomber jackets are sporty yet polished. Opt for nylon or leather versions depending on the weather. They’ll be easy to take on and off between sets.
- Flannel shirt around waistWhen tied around your waist or just loosely draped across your shoulders, a flannel shirt is the perfect final touch to add warmth and style.
- Cowboy bootsGuys can skip other dressier shoes and opt for cowboy boots to complement their concert getups. Look for leather pairs you can break in ahead of time.
- SneakersJust like for women, simple sneakers like Vans, Converse, Adidas, or Nike pairs offer cushioning and support for concerts.
- SandalsLeather sandals, fisherman sandals, or even sporty slides help keep you cool and prevent sweaty feet in hot crowds.
- Cowboy hatA classic cowboy hat demonstrates your country spirit. Felt is best if you’ll be sweating; straw works for sunshine protection.
- SunglassesMuch like the ladies, guys should pack a pair of durable plastic sunglasses. Wayfarers, aviators and sporty wraps all work.
- BandanaTie a bandana around your head, wrist, belt loop or bag strap. Add color and style while also serving practical purposes like wiping sweat away!
Concert Outfit Tips
- Emphasize comfort – you’ll be on your feet! Avoid restrictive clothing.
- Check the venue’s dress code before the show. Some places prohibit items like spikes, chains, obscene graphics.
- Prepare for the weather. For outdoor shows, bring layers you can take on and off. Hats and sunglasses are crucial too.
- Only bring essentials (phone, cash, ID) in small bags or pockets. Big purses tend to get in the way. Hydrate with water bottles you can refill inside.
- Don’t wear anything too valuable like luxury watches or jewelry. Things can easily get lost or damaged in big crowds. Leave the family heirlooms at home!
- Wear shoes you can stand and dance in for hours. Break them in ahead if possible to prevent blisters and discomfort.
- Apply sunscreen if you’ll be exposed to sun and reapply often. Aim for sweatproof formulas.
- Bring a bandana or hankerchief that can be soaked in cold water and tied around your neck to provide cooling relief.
- If predicted weather looks iffy, bring a poncho or rain jacket. Don’t let storms put a damper on your experience!
- Earplugs can help prevent temporary or permanent hearing damage when you’ll be close to amplifiers and speakers. Look for high-fidelity, noise-reducing options designed for concerts.
|Other country music concerts||The country-inspired pieces like cowboy boots, hats, and bandanas would fit right in at concerts by country artists like Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, and Kacey Musgraves.|
|Rodeos||Much of the western wear like flannel shirts, cowboy hats, jeans, and boots would be suitable for a trip to the rodeo.|
|County fairs||At county and state fairs you’ll see plenty of plaid shirts, jeans, cowboy boots and hats that would align with the recommended outfits.|
|Music festivals||For multi-genre festivals, especially those with folk, rock, or alt-country acts, these casual looks would work perfectly.|
|Road trips through the American South or Southwest||When traveling through country western regions, channel the local vibe in booties, denim, peasant tops and bandanas.|
|Backyard BBQs||The laidback vibe of the suggested outfits would seamlessly transfer to a summer BBQ party.|
|Tailgating at a football game||Getting ready to cheer on your team? Oversized button downs, jeans, and boots are a tailgate staple.|
|Halloween costume||For a quick country music or western-themed costume, these pieces can easily be repurposed.|
|High school spirit day||Show school spirit by wearing head-to-toe denim or rocking a band tee and jeans.|
|Working on a farm or ranch||When doing manual labor on a farm or ranch, durable denim, flannel, and work boots are essentials.|
What is the best fabric for clothing to wear to an outdoor concert?
For outdoor concerts, look for lightweight, breathable fabrics like cotton, linen, chambray or modal. These will keep you cool and comfortable outside.
What do I wear if the concert will be in a stadium or enclosed venue?
In enclosed venues you may want to dress slightly nicer, swapping shorts for dark jeans and tee for a casual button-down. Layers are key for unpredictable indoor temps.
What kind of jacket should I bring?
Choose a lightweight jacket you can easily take on and off like a denim trucker jacket, bomber jacket, or quilted puffer vest. Avoid bulky coats.
Can I wear a romper/jumpsuit?
Rompers and jumpsuits can be cute options, just be mindful of wearing something that may need to come entirely off for restroom breaks. Look for front zip styles with adjustable waists.
How do I prevent outfit malfunctions like wardrobe slips?
Double-stick fashion tape is a concert goer’s best friend! Apply to areas like necklines and hems to keep things in place and prevent embarrassment.
What’s better – shorts or pants?
It depends on the weather! When it’s hot, opt for denim cutoffs or casual shorts. In colder weather, dark skinny jeans or leggings offer more coverage and warmth.
Can I wear heels if I want to?
We recommend avoiding really high heels or platforms. Flatter styles 3 inches or less in sturdy materials like wood or cork could work if you’re used to them.
What if it rains during the show?
Always check the weather and bring emergency supplies like disposable ponchos, extra socks, or even waterproof boots. Don’t let rain dampen your night!
What should guys wear in cooler weather?
Add layers like flannels, warm parkas, or puffer vests over tees and tops. Swap shorts for well-fitting dark jeans. Bring beanies and gloves too.
The most important thing is feeling confident and comfortable so you can let loose and enjoy the Zac Brown Band experience. With these outfit ideas and tips, you’ll look the country part while having an amazing night singing and dancing along! Don’t overthink it, just embrace that carefree spirit and get ready to have the night of your life.